May 26th, 2012
May 6th, 2012
May 3rd, 2012
- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.Tagged by ameliailema:
Questions for me to answer;
- Favorite musical artist This is one of the hardest questions as there are so many different bands and artists that I enjoy, and it changes so often. I’m going to go with Prince. I was brought up on him by my mother who is a huge fan, and a few years ago she took me to one of his shows and he was amazing.
- Personal advocacy/issue Politeness. I hate people who aren’t polite - people who ignore you when you talk to them, people who don’t say thank you when they should. Rude!
- Favorite vegetable Fresh cabbage or brussel sprouts.
- Favorite period in time Even though I was only born in 1986 I love the 80s - the fashion, the music, the films. People often describe me as an 80s girl!
- Name 3 dinner guests (living or dead, not fictional) Henry the 8th, as he has always fascinated me. Rafael Nadal, of course. My nana, she died when I was 17 and I loved her so much - it’d be beautiful to spend some more time with her.
- Favorite sport to watch Tennis and rugby.
- Did you have stuffed toys? Describe your favorite one growing up Not anymore. But when I was little I had Toby who was a stuffed horse, and when you pressed his ear he played a racing tune. Took him everywhere, even to Italy on holiday with me.
- Favorite book/series So many. I love Jane Austen, Dorothy Koomson, Marian Keyes (all of their books, pretty much) and recently I read a book called ‘The Bellwether Revivals’ which I really enjoyed.
- Favorite reality TV show Made in Chelsea, I just love it. Posh twats being posh just make me LOL.
- Favorite sports team/athlete ;) Harlequins are my favourite sporting team, and they are a Rugby Union team. And Rafa Nadal is my favourite athlete, forever and ever, amen.
- Favorite breed of dog/cat Dogs are Staffordshire Bull Terriers as that’s what my beloved Tuggs was, and what my little princess Frelli is. And cat would be a British Short Hair as that’s what my gorgeous Roger Federer is!
April 30th, 2012